How do you unlock a disabled iPhone?
How to unlock a disabled iPhone using a computer
- On your computer, start iTunes and connect your iPhone using a USB cable.
- Start your iPhone’s recover mode.
- On your computer, click “Restore.”
- After this process completes, your iPhone will be reset to its factory conditions.
How do I fix a disabled iPhone?
Fix Your Disabled iPhone or iPad with iCloud
- On your computer, open a browser and visit icloud.com/find.
- Log in with your Apple ID and password.
- Select All Devices at the top.
- Click on the device (iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch) of yours that is currently disabled.
- Click Erase iPhone, then confirm.
7 дней назад
How do you unlock a disabled iPhone without iTunes?
To fix a disabled iPhone or iPad without iTunes, you have to erase your device. Click on the “Erase iPhone” option and confirm your selection. Wait for a while as the “Find My iPhone” feature will remotely erase your iOS device. Needless to say, it will also disable its lock.
How do you unlock an iPhone that is disabled and says connect to iTunes?
Open iTunes on computer, connect iPhone to computer with USB cable. Hold both Home and Power buttons on iPhone until iTunes recognizes iPhone in Recovery Mode. This usually takes about 20 seconds of holding both buttons. Restore the iPhone Firmware.
How do you Undisable an iPhone without a computer?
One way to unlock a disabled iPhone or iPad without computer is to use Apple’s Find My iPhone service. It allows you to remotely perform actions on an iOS device. All you need to do is access either the website or the app on another device and you will be able to unlock the device.
How long is an iPhone disabled for?
An iPhone will disable for 1 minute after six failed passcode attempts in a row. The seventh incorrect passcode attempt will lock you out for 5 minutes, the eighth attempt for 15, and the tenth for an hour. 3 дня назад
Why did my iPhone disabled for no reason?
Causes of the iPhone Disabled Error
The cause is almost always the same: An incorrect passcode has been entered too many times. The passcode is a security measure that requires you to enter a numbered password to unlock the device. Devices can be set to erase data after 10 incorrect passcode attempts.
What happens after iPhone disabled for 5 minutes?
If someone is entering a wrong passcode for too many times, the phone will be temporarily locked for 1 Minute. After that, 5 Minutes, then 15, then 1 Hour etc. Eventually the phone gets permanently disabled or erased completely if that is turned on the passcode settings.
Why does my iPhone keep getting disabled?
A locked iPhone requires a passcode or Touch ID to enter and access the device as a security precaution. After the iPhone passcode has been incorrectly entered five times in a row, the iPhone will automatically disable itself for 1 minute, giving the “iPhone is disabled” error message on screen.
How do you reset a locked iPhone?
Perform a hard reset on your phone by holding down the sleep/wake button and the Home button at the same time. Hold the buttons until the “Connect to iTunes” screen appears. On your computer, choose “Restore” from the iTunes screen. This will delete all data from your phone.
How do I factory reset my iPhone without a computer?
Part 1. Factory Reset an iPhone Without a Computer via Settings
- Go to the Settings app > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.
- The process will take a couple of minutes to complete.
- Open Safari or any browsers on any of your device > Enter icloud.com > Log in with your Apple ID and password.
How can I restore my iPhone without iTunes?
Follow these steps to fix your iPhone without iTunes.
- Download iOS System Recovery to PC/Mac. Click the download button below to get iOS System Recovery on your PC or Mac.
- Connect iPhone to Computer.
- Enter Recovery Mode/DFU Mode.
- Enter Information of Your iPhone.
- Restore iPhone Without iTunes.