What is that 5 letter word in which by adding two letters it becomes shorter?
Answer. SHORT is a five–letter word, andbecomes SHORTER if you just add the last two letters E and R.
What 8 letter word can you remove a letter?
Explanation: The Explanation to What 8 letter word can have a letter taken away and it still makes a word Riddle is that the word starting is the answer. Here the explanation is – starting, staring, string, sting, sing, sin, in, I.
What five letter word has six left two removed?
The answer is sixty or sixth. The five letters word that has 6 left when you take two letters away is sixty or sixth.
How do I combine words in Word?
- A portmanteau (/pɔːrtˈmæntoʊ/ (
- A portmanteau word is similar to a contraction, but contractions are formed from words that would otherwise appear together in sequence, such as do and not to make don’t, whereas a portmanteau is formed by combining two or more existing words that all relate to a single concept.
What 9 letter English word is still a word each time you take away a letter?
Explanation – STARTLING is the only 9 letter word in the English language which yields another word each time we remove a letter from it.
What 7 letter word can you take 2 away from and be left with 8?
Question: What heavy seven letter word can you take two away from and be left with eight? Answer: Weights.
How many 8 letter words are there?
How many eight letter words are there? According to the Official Scrabble Player’s Dictionary, Volume 6, there are more than 80,000 eight letter words.
What is a 5 letter word riddle?
Riddle: It is a 5 letter word if you take away first letter it is something you get from sun, if you remove second letter you will get something to eat, if you remove third letter you get a word you use in pointing at and if you remove the fourth letter you get something to drink.
What word of 5 letters has one left when two are removed?
one left when 2 are removed is = money, Phone, Stone, Alone.
What 5 letter word has all capital letters?
Riddle: What 5 letter word typed in all capital letters can be read the same upside down? Answer: SWIMS.
What are 2 words put together called?
Portmanteau word, also called blend, a word that results from blending two or more words, or parts of words, such that the portmanteau word expresses some combination of the meaning of its parts.
What is an example of a blended word?
Below is a list of blend words (sometimes also called portmanteaus).
What are blended words?
How do you merge names?
Use Concatenate to Combine Names in MS Excel
- Open your spreadsheet containing the list of names that you would like to combine.
- Click in a blank cell in a blank column.
- In your formula, you will replace A2 and B2 with the cells that contain the data that you want to combine.
- The data from the two cells should appear combined in this cell.