Who said when the going gets tough the tough gets going?
A popular American English proverb, “when the going gets tough, the tough get going” means “when the situation becomes difficult, strong people are able to step up and handle it”. Attributed to both John F. Kennedy’s father and the American coach K. Rockne, it was also popularised by Billy Ocean’s homonymous song.
When the things get tough quotes?
25 Inspirational Quotes for When the Going Gets Tough
- “We must accept finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope.”
- “This too shall pass.”
- “There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”
- “When you have exhausted all possibilities, remember this: you haven’t.”
- “It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.”
How do you deal with difficult times?
Accept the situation
- Focus on things within your control.
- Accept change by looking to your past.
- Prioritize relationships, even in times of social distancing.
- Don’t withdraw in tough times.
- Try to avoid negative people.
- Expand your social network.
- Get enough exercise.
- Practice a “mind and body” relaxation technique.
When going gets weird the weird turn pro?
Thompson Quotes. When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.
How much is Billy Ocean Worth?
What is Billy Ocean’s net worth? Billy Ocean is thought to have a net worth of around $12 million (£9.2m), according to Celebrity Net Worth.
What is the most powerful quote?
21 of the World’s Most Powerful Quotes Updated For Today
- “You must be the change you wish to see in the world.” — Gandhi.
- “Everybody is a genius.
- “A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.” — George Bernhard Shaw.
- “He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.” — Michel De Montaigne.
What are some good words of encouragement?
Quotes on encouragement and compassion
- “A woman is the full circle.
- “We can do no great things, only small things with great love.” —
- “If you’re feeling helpless, help someone.” —
- “One’s life has value so long as one attributes value to the life of others, by means of love, friendship, indignation and compassion.” —
How do you encourage someone to stay strong?
In the meantime, you’ll be there.
- You deserve much better than this.
- I know this hurts right now, but it’s not forever.
- Whatever you decide, I’m here to support you.
- Heartache hurts, and I’m sorry you’re going through this.
- You’ve been handling this so well.
- I’m so proud of your strength.