How do I email Citibank customer service?
An email explaining the query can be sent to [email protected] The email should also mention the complaint number generated in Level 1. Head Customer Care can also be reached on 044-28501242 or 022 4955 2425 between 10:00 AM and 6:00 PM IST (Monday to Saturday).
How do I contact Citi card?
Where do I send my Citi card payment?
You can pay your Citibank credit card bill online, where you can make a one-time payment or set up a monthly automatic payment. You can also call 1 (800) 950-5114 to pay your Citicard’s bill by phone, or you can send your payment by mail. The mailing address is P.O. Box 9001037, Louisville, KY 40290.
How do I contact Citibank customer service Philippines?
How can I talk to customer care executive of Citibank?
Call 1800 266 2400 (India Toll free) / 022 4955 2400 between 10:00 AM and 6:00 PM IST (Monday to Saturday) except on national holidays. You may also contact the Regional Nodal Officers appointed under the jurisdiction of the respective Banking Ombudsman.
How do I dispute a Citibank charge?
Here is how you do it:
- Sign into your account (or create one, if you haven’t already). …
- You’ll see a list of all your charges, organized by transaction date. …
- Click the button that says “dispute charge.” This will start the process quickly and alert Citibank that you think there is a problem with a charge on your account.
How do I write to Citibank?
The customer care number for all Citibank credit card queries is 1860 210 2484.
Write to Citibank
- Visit the official Citibank website.
- Click on ‘Contact us’ located on the top of the screen.
- Below the ‘Write to us’ icon, click on ‘Click here’.
- This will take you to a chat window allowing you to write to the bank.
How long do I have to dispute a credit card charge Citi?
By law you have 60 days to dispute a charge. Your credit card company must investigate and respond to your dispute within 90 days. In the case of an unauthorized charge on your credit card, by law you’re liable only for the first $50 in unauthorized charges.
Is Citibank a good bank?
As big banks, Citibank and Chase have to maintain the big costs of having thousands of branches, ATMs and employees. While this makes for a good physical banking experience, both banks’ interest rates take a hit as a result. … While both banks have lower interest rates, Citibank does offer slightly higher rates.
Where do I send my Citi Costco payment?
You can mail your check or money order payment to Citi at: Citibank / Choice, P.O. BOX 9001037, Louisville KY, 40290-1037.
How long does it take for Citibank to process a payment?
five to seven days
Can I pay my Citi credit card with cash?
If you have cash that you want to use to pay off your Citi credit card, Citibank ATMs will accept cash payments up to $3,000 per credit card account per calendar month. If you do not have a PIN to use your Citi credit card at ATMs, simply call the number on the back of your card and they will provide you one.
Who owns Citibank Philippines?
How can I waive Citibank annual fee Philippines?
How to Waive your BDO, BPI, Citibank Credit Card Annual Fee
- Just call the bank and ask to have the annual fee waived. …
- Tell the bank you’re planning to cancel your card. …
- Choose a credit card that offers “No Annual Fee” or “Forever Waived Annual Fees.”