How do I find a person on eBay?
To search for a member:
- Click the “Advanced Search” link located at the top of most eBay pages.
- Under the Members section, click Find a member.
- Enter the member’s user ID or email address.
- Enter the verification code that displays in an image.
- Click the Search button.
How do I find a trusted seller on eBay?
On the Seller’s Page
Finally, you can access the seller’s page by clicking on the seller’s name. On the seller’s page you will find even more detailed information, including the number of followers, how long they’ve been selling on eBay, or detailed feedback ratings.
How do I follow a seller on eBay 2020?
- Look at one of the seller’s listings.
- Click on the seller’s Feedback Number.
- Click on “View eBay My World Page.”
- You’ll see the Follow button.
How can I find an eBay seller by name?
How to search for a seller on eBay
- Click on the “Advanced Search” link to the right of the search bar on the eBay homepage.
- Hit the “By Seller” link on the left side of the page.
- Check the box that says “Only show items from” and then select the “Specific Sellers” bullet point.
- Enter the seller’s ID in the text box, and hit “Search.”
How do I contact someone on the eBay app?
Go to the Seller Information section at the top of the listing and select Contact Seller. Choose the topic that best matches your question on the Find answers page. If you can’t find a solution to your question, select Other, then select Contact the seller. Type your question for the seller.
Does eBay sell fake stuff?
We don’t allow counterfeit items or unauthorized copies to be listed on eBay. Items that bear a company’s official brand name or logo can be listed, as long as the products were lawfully made by, for, or with the consent of that company.
Can I get scammed on eBay?
Whether you’re a frequent buyer or seller on eBay (EBAY) – Get Report or consider yourself more of an occasional peruser, there are a lot of ways you can get scammed through online retail. From a classic bait-and-switch to fraudulent pay services, the methods of online scammers seem endless.
How can you spot a scammer on eBay?
How To Spot eBay Scammers And Fraudulent Sellers
- Check the feedback. Many scammers will boost their 100% feedback rating by purchasing lots of small items prior to attempting their scam.
- $500 total sales.
- Too good to be true.
- Blow-outs, one-day sales, and urgency.
- Logging in.
- Outside-of-eBay transactions.
- UPS tracking and signature confirmation.
How do I search for a seller on eBay Mobile?
Tap Search for user <seller-name>.
The Android app returns the seller’s name on the search suggestion but when you tap the seller’s name, the search page displays “no result found”.
What happens when you follow someone on eBay?
Following a member
You can also follow a member directly from a listing by clicking Follow this seller in the Seller information section. When you follow a member, their listings and items from their collections will appear in your feed. You can follow a combined total of up to 100 members and searches at a time.
How do you message a seller on eBay?
How to send a message on eBay
- Find the item in your Purchase History.
- Select the More actions dropdown menu and select Contact seller or Contact buyer.
- Type your message and select Send.
Why can’t I see a seller’s items on eBay?
The viewing of the listing is handled by the sellers, Ship to location. If the seller only ships to USA, the listing will not show up on ebay.ca, and the items will not be viewable at any other countries ebay site, even if you have the seller saved, and click on view sellers other items.
How do I find an eBay Sellers email address?
You look at the listing, you are interested in or have purchased from, scroll down, look towards the bottom left side and you will see ‘Ask seller a question’ Click on that and follow thru accordingly. Their email address will be on the invoice transaction in your PayPal account.
How can I see sold items on eBay older than 90 days?
If you go to your eBay connected email accounts, you will find the information there. try copying the item # and pasting it into the search box, then click the Blue Search button. If the listing is still available th is is the only way to access it after 90 days.