How is employee pension scheme calculated?
EPS formula: (Pensionable Salary * service period) / 70. Here, Pensionable Salary is capped at Rs 15,000 and service period at 35 years. Therefore, irrespective of actual years that one has worked and the monthly basic salary, the maximum monthly pension would be Rs 7,500.
How can I calculate my pension?
If your Normal Pension Age is 60 your final salary benefits are:
- A pension calculated by multiplying your service by your average salary and then dividing by 80; and.
- A lump sum equal to three times your pension.
How do I calculate my pensionable salary?
Average Salary * Pensionable Service / 70 where, Average Salary means the average of the Basic Salary + DA combined, drawn in the last 12 months, and. Pensionable Service means the number of years worked in the organized sector after 15th November, 1995.
How is gratuity calculated?
There is a formula using which the amount of gratuity payable is calculated. The formula is based on 15 days of last drawn salary for each completed year of service or part of thereof in excess of six months. Here, last drawn salary means basic salary, dearness allowance and commission received on sales.
What is the maximum PF pension?
Earlier, EPFO was providing pension calculated on the salary of the employee with a maximum cap at Rs. 15,000. Now that the cap of Rs. 15,000 has been removed, the EPS contributions will be calculated based at 8.33% of the actual salary of the employee.
How many years NI do I need for a full pension?
Do I get my husbands state pension when he dies?
When you die, some of your State Pension entitlements may pass to your widow, widower or surviving civil partner. … Your spouse or civil partner may be entitled to any extra state pension you are entitled to if you put off claiming it when you reached state pension age.
Which is the best pension plan of LIC?
- LIC Pension Plan: Pradhan Mantri Vaya Vandana Yojana. This LIC pension plan designed for senior citizens that offer assured a return of 8% per annum payable monthly (equivalent to 8.3% per annum) for 10 years. …
- LIC Pension Plan: New Jeevan Nidhi. …
- LIC Pension Plan: Jeevan Shanti.
How is EPF maturity amount calculated?
Present Age30 YEARS
- Your Monthly Basic Salary+DA (Maximum Wage Celing is Rs.15,000)
- Your Contribution to EPF (Min : 12%)
- Your Employer’s Contribution To EPF.
- Current EPF Balance.
- Current Interest Rate (8.65% For F.Y 2018-19)
How is gratuity calculated in 2019?
Gratuity = Last drawn salary * 15/26 * No. of completed years of service. In this case, the gratuity amount will be as Rs 26000 x 15/26 x 10 years= Rs. 150000.
What is the basic salary?
Basic salary is the total amount (before any deductions) paid to employees plus the allowances. It is a fixed amount that is paid to employees by their employers in return for the work performed.